Greenprint Certification is a program for organizations, non-profits, community groups, governments, and businesses whose own projects, programs and initiatives align with the actionable recommendations contained in GREENPRINT 2015/2040. Visit www.MidSouthGreenprint.org/plan to read the plan.
Applicants may submit a project for certification in alignment with actions from the plan’s eight Strategic Directions:
- A Regional Interconnected Network of Parks, Greenways, and Open Spaces;
- Equitable Participation and Community Ownership;
- Enhanced Access through Transportation Choices;
- Healthy and Safe Communities;
- Improved Neighborhoods and Fair Housing Choices;
- Sustainable Resources and a Quality Environment
- A Productive Workforce and Economy;
- Effective Long-term Regional Planning
Once certified, the project, program, or initiative will be added to the certified project database (click here).